Not sure if video marketing is the right direction for your company to take? We've put together a comprehensive guide to why you should be including video as a part of your marketing strategy, and the types of videos you could consider filming.Read More
There are four things that you need to consider when choosing a CMS including:
- Resources - Time and Money
- Customisation - Do you need complicated features like forums or an online store?
- Content - What is going to be on your site, and how frequently will it be updated?
- Security - What would happen if your site went down?
Do you need a website developer? There are certain situations where I work with developers, including building complicated websites or online stores. In other situations, there are many simple solutions that small busieness owners can use to build a website themselves.Read More
These days, a lot of small businesses do not require a web developer. Here are five common traps to avoid when building your own website.
- Not Optimising For Mobile
- Too Much Information
- Stock Photo Overkill
- Stock Copy Overkill
- Building it and then forgetting it