Digital Marketing Training for BGKLLEN
Last Thursday, Mr Diamond Marketing delivered a digital marketing workshop for the team at BGKLLEN (The Bayside, Glen Eira and Kingston Local Learning and Employment Network).
BGKLLEN is a small, Melbourne based not-for-profit who are doing big things for local youth! They work on a number of initiatives including:
- The Structured Workplace Learning Program - Connecting employers with young people who are looking into alternative education pathways.
- The Ticket To Work Program - Improving employment outcomes for young people with a disability.
The Digital Marketing Workshop
Mr Diamond Marketing developed an in-depth digital marketing workshop that would:
- Assist BGKLLEN to plan for future marketing initiatives, including setting SMART Goals, developing customer persona(s) and creating customer journey maps.
- Explore ideas to extend the reach of the video BGKLLEN are creating for the Structured Workplace Learning program.
- Help BGKLLEN to strengthen partnerships with other organisations and reach more people with their content.
- Make any efforts to reach out with, and engage customers across digital channels more effective.
There was a lot of content to cover. To make it easier for staff on the day I also created a 60 page digital marketing workbook that acted as a handy memory jogger for future reference.
The workshop was a great way to get the input of all staff members into their digital marketing campaigns, and start planning ways of getting more reach for BGKLLEN content.
"We asked Alex from Mr Diamond Marketing if he could help us build our local presence. He created a custom workshop specifically for our needs, right down to the young people who need our support most.
This has spared a desire in staff and management to invest in our digital marketing efforts and find new simple ways to more effectively engage with this very hard to reach group.
We've already seen some great results, and have a much better understanding of digital marketing in general as a result of the training. Thanks from all of us Alex."
Brendan O'Connell - Executive Officer - BGKLLEN